Admissions Open House
Download our Application: EA Application 2018
Join us on Thursday, February 15, 2018 from 5:30-7:00 pm to learn more about Esperanza Academy.
5:30-5:35 WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
Our Mission and Vision
Annmarie Quezada, Interim Head of School
5:35-6:00 PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Our Academics, Commitment to STEAM, and Summer Program
Alison Bouchard, Interim Dean of Academics
Our Core Values, Extended Day Program, and Holistic Education
Gabriella Pesce, Dean of Students
Heart & Hope Video
A Behind the Scenes Look at What It’s Like to Be an Esperanza Student
Our Commitment to Graduates
Ben Lynch, Director of Graduate Support
6:00-6:50 SCHOOL TOURS AND Q&A
6:50-7:00 WRAP UP
Information on the Admissions Lottery
Applications for the 2018 admissions lottery are now available. Download the application (see below) or contact the main office at 978-686-4673. For more information about the admissions lottery, call the office or visit the Our School page.
To participate in the lottery, students must meet all five of the following admissions requirements:
- Applicant must be a girl entering the fifth grade in the fall of 2018. For sixth-grade admission, see below*
- Applicant must be a Lawrence resident.
- Applicant’s family must meet household income requirements that fall within or below the income eligibility guidelines for Federal reduced price meals. Please CLICK HERE to view the 2016 income eligibility chart.
- Applicant must have a supportive adult who is actively committed to her academic and social success, and who volunteers at Esperanza two hours per week.
- Applicant and applicant’s family must take part in interview process with the school.
* In the event that a fifth-grade student vacates her seat at the Academy at the end of the 2017–2018 school year, a sixth-grade slot may become available. Please contact the school to learn more about sixth-grade admission.
Admissions Open House: Thursday, February 15 5:30-7:00 pm & Tuesday, March 13, 5:30-7:00 pm
Application Deadline: Friday, April 28
Lottery Selection: Thursday, May 11
New Student and Family Orientation: Tuesday, May 22, 5:30-7:00 pm