Applications for the 2018 admissions lottery will be available soon. Please contact the main office at 978-686-4673 for more information about the admissions lottery or visit the Our School page.
Before applying through the lottery, the student must first meet all five of the following admissions requirements:
- Applicant must be a girl entering the fifth grade in the fall of 2018. For sixth-grade admission, see below*
- Applicant must be a Lawrence resident.
- Applicant’s family must meet household income requirements that fall within or below the income eligibility guidelines for Federal reduced price meals. Please CLICK HERE to view the 2016 income eligibility chart.
- Applicant must have a supportive adult who is actively committed to her academic and social success, and who volunteers at Esperanza two hours per week.
- Applicant and applicant’s family must take part in interview process with the school.
* In the event that a fifth-grade student vacates her seat at the Academy at the end of the 2017–2018 school year, a sixth-grade slot may become available. Please contact the school to learn more about sixth-grade admission.
Admissions Open House: Thursday, February 15 5:30-7:00 pm & Tuesday, March 13, 5:30-7:00 pm
Application Deadline: Friday, April 28
Lottery Selection: Thursday, May 11
New Student and Family Orientation: Tuesday, May 22, 5:30-7:00 pm
Applications for the 2018 lottery will be available soon.