Applications for the 2017 admissions lottery are available below. Please contact Arlene Garcia to have an application mailed to you or if you have any admissions question at 978-686-4673 or email at email@example.com. For more information about the admissions lottery, please visit the Our School page.
Before applying through the lottery, the student must first meet all five of the following admissions requirements:
- Applicant must be a girl entering the fifth grade in the fall of 2017. For sixth-grade admission, see below*
- Applicant must be a Lawrence resident.
- Applicant’s family must meet household income requirements that fall within or below the income eligibility guidelines for Federal reduced price meals. Please CLICK HERE to view the 2016 income eligibility chart.
- Applicant must have a supportive adult who is actively committed to her academic and social success, and who volunteers at Esperanza two hours per week.
- Applicant and applicant’s family must take part in interview process with the school.
* In the event that a fifth-grade student vacates her seat at the Academy at the end of the 2016–2017 school year, a sixth-grade slot may become available. Please contact the school to learn more about sixth-grade admission.